✅ Click to subscribe for next weeks video! Here: https://goo.gl/t6Kf7k
FULL LIST: Leave a comment if you can see anything missing here:
– Free for charting, building strategies etc, demo trading etc
– You can trade different instruments and markets (forex, stocks, futures etc)
– Support for Multi-Monitor Setups
– Supports tabs and not just dockable windows
– Most configurable platform in all areas
– Flexibility to choose different data feed providers
– You’ll probably pay less using NT8 to your broker (depending on your selection this could be very cost effective)
– Best platform for backtesting data
– Can connect to much larger and bigger brokers
– Built in scanner with the market analyzer
– Clearer charts and with their directX integration you can do some really cool visual effects
– Hot Keys for drawing tools and charting
– Trade execution is quicker and more reliable because you can connect it to a larger broker
– Easy platform to get started with and setup
– It’s a free platform to trade live
– A large community of vendors and developers
– Easy to pick up with a pretty low learning curve Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. no representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.
Trade at your own risk. The information provided here is of the nature of a general comment only and neither purports nor intends to be, specific trading advice. It has been prepared without regard to any particular person’s investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs. Information should not be considered as an offer or enticement to buy, sell or trade.
You should seek appropriate advice from your broker, or licensed investment advisor, before taking any action. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Simulated performance results contain inherent limitations. Unlike actual performance records the results may under or over compensate for such factors such as lack of liquidity. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses to those shown.
The risk of loss in trading can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition.
If you purchase or sell Equities, Futures, Currencies or Options you may sustain a total loss of the initial margin funds and any additional funds that you deposit with your broker to establish or maintain your position. If the market moves against your position, you may be called upon by your broker to deposit a substantial amount of additional margin funds, on short notice in order to maintain your position. If you do not provide the required funds within the prescribed time, your position may be liquidated at a loss, and you may be liable for any resulting deficit in your account.
Under certain market conditions, you may find it difficult or impossible to liquidate a position. This can occur, for example, when the market makes a “limit move.” The placement of contingent orders by you, such as a “stop-loss” or “stop-limit” order, will not necessarily limit your losses to the intended amounts, since market conditions may make it impossible to execute such orders.
By purchasing any www.XABCDTrading.com program or product, you acknowledge and accept that all trading decisions are your own sole responsibility, and the author, Analyst and anybody associated with cannot be held responsible for any losses that are incurred as a result.